We have the answer for Pixel, e.g. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Pixel, e.g. crossword clue answer below.
Pixel, e.g. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Mahershala with Oscars Crossword Clue
- Hauling unit Crossword Clue
- Gillette brand Crossword Clue
- Actor for whom the London theater award is named Crossword Clue
- United Nations secretary-general Guterres Crossword Clue
- Gee preceder Crossword Clue
- Hole puncher Crossword Clue
- It’s all uphill from here Crossword Clue
- Clay, e.g. Crossword Clue
- That’s it! Crossword Clue
You can play the WSJ crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PIXEL (noun)
- (computer science) the smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot)
- DOT (verb)
- scatter or intersperse like dots or studs
- distribute loosely
- DOT (noun)
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- the shorter of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code
The WSJ Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in The Wall Street Journal newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level, clever wordplay, and witty themes.
The WSJ Crossword was first introduced in 2008, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the WSJ Crossword is its emphasis on finance and business-related themes. The puzzle often includes clues and answers related to the world of economics, investing, and business news.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.