We have the answer for Place, set down crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the Place, set down crossword clue answer below.
Place, set down Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun Mini Crossword Answers
- Courteous Crossword Clue
- Having an unpleasant odour Crossword Clue
- Barking Crossword Clue
- Plan (of an area) Crossword Clue
- Abode of the Greek gods Crossword Clue
- ___ Shriver, 1980s US tennis player Crossword Clue
- Not very well Crossword Clue
- Waterlogged Crossword Clue
- Person authorised to act for another Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun Mini Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- LAY (3 letters)
- PUT (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOWN (noun)
- English physician who first described Down’s syndrome (1828-1896)
- soft fine feathers
- DOWN (adjective)
- understood perfectly
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place
- DOWN (adverb)
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position
- DOWN (verb)
- eat up completely, as with great appetite
- cause to come or go down
- PUT (verb)
- attribute or give
- formulate in a particular style or language
- PUT (noun)
- the option to sell a given stock (or stock index or commodity future) at a given price before a given date
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Place, set down crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.