We have the answer for Placid retreat crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Placid retreat Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Placid retreat. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Placid retreat crossword clue should be:
- ASHRAM (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword December 30 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLACID (adjective)
- not easily irritated
- (of a body of water) free from disturbance by heavy waves
- RETREAT (verb)
- move back
- pull back or move away or backward
- RETREAT (noun)
- an area where you can be alone
- withdrawal for prayer and study and meditation
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- When absolutely necessary Crossword Clue
- *Healing smoker Crossword Clue
- “The Motorcycle Diaries” role Crossword Clue
- Marched down the street, maybe Crossword Clue
- Part of DVD Crossword Clue
- Many a TV drama character Crossword Clue
- Blueberry gatherer, in a book Crossword Clue
- *Omelet ingredients, often Crossword Clue
- Gives in to, as an impulse Crossword Clue
- “I’m getting verklempt,” e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.