We have the answer for Playground for three-year-olds crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Playground for three-year-olds Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Playground for three-year-olds. This clue last appeared December 30, 2022 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Playground for three-year-olds crossword clue should be:
- TOTLOT (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYGROUND (noun)
- an area where many people go for recreation
- yard consisting of an outdoor area for children’s play
- THREE (adjective)
- being one more than two
- THREE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- *Decide not to leave quite yet Crossword Clue
- Beloved grape Crossword Clue
- Thespian Thurman Crossword Clue
- Bread for later Crossword Clue
- Gives in to, as an impulse Crossword Clue
- Mechanical pencil maker Crossword Clue
- Suvari of “American Pie” Crossword Clue
- *Healing smoker Crossword Clue
- Have high hopes Crossword Clue
- Disturbing Serling Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.