We have the answer for Planes of planetary orbit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for Planes of planetary orbit crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Planes of planetary orbit Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Went like the dickens Crossword Clue
- Double ___ (strong brews) Crossword Clue
- Day __ Crossword Clue
- Mike-check onomatopoeia Crossword Clue
- Data-transmission letters Crossword Clue
- Subsided Crossword Clue
- Boyfriend, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Hearty dishes Crossword Clue
- Nada Crossword Clue
- Phew! Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLANETARY (adjective)
- of or relating to or resembling the physical or orbital characteristics of a planet or the planets
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- ORBIT (noun)
- the (usually elliptical) path described by one celestial body in its revolution about another
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control:
- ORBIT (verb)
- move in an orbit
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Planes of planetary orbit crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.