We have the answer for Planter fill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Planter fill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Planter fill. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Planter fill crossword clue should be:
- SOIL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLANTER (noun)
- the owner or manager of a plantation
- a decorative pot for house plants
- FILL (verb)
- make full, also in a metaphorical sense
- occupy the whole of
- FILL (noun)
- any material that fills a space or container
- a quantity sufficient to satisfy
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Dinner listings Crossword Clue
- Store event Crossword Clue
- Nobles above viscounts Crossword Clue
- Flies like a condor Crossword Clue
- Club sandwiches’ shorter relatives Crossword Clue
- Marching insect Crossword Clue
- ___ mignon Crossword Clue
- Robe accessory Crossword Clue
- Just okay Crossword Clue
- Bulls’ league Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.