We have the answer for Singer Aguilar with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Singer Aguilar with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “All right, already!” Crossword Clue
- Lamp oil NYT Crossword Clue
- “Titanic” or “Jaws”? NYT Crossword Clue
- Oracle NYT Crossword Clue
- Police officer Crossword Clue
- Sound from one at the end of one’s leash NYT Crossword Clue
- Stay fresh NYT Crossword Clue
- Prefix with syllabic NYT Crossword Clue
- Attention-hoarding, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Suspect’s need NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HOLLYWOOD (noun)
- a district of Los Angeles long associated with the American film industry
- a flashy vulgar tone or atmosphere believed to be characteristic of the American film industry
- HOLLYWOOD (adjective)
- flashy and vulgar
- SINGER (noun)
- United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
- United States writer (born in Poland) of Yiddish stories and novels (1904-1991)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.