We have the answer for Play-___ (child’s clay) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Play-___ (child’s clay) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Play-___ (child’s clay). This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Play-___ (child’s clay) crossword clue should be:
- DOH (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAY (verb)
- contend against an opponent in a sport, game, or battle
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- PLAY (noun)
- a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
- the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully
- CHILD (noun)
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
- a young person of either sex
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Greek philosopher’s “I” Crossword Clue
- Speech therapy focus, perhaps Crossword Clue
- What you can do with a stone or a rope Crossword Clue
- Pretend, in a play Crossword Clue
- “Just to add on to that…” Crossword Clue
- Scatter, like a farmer Crossword Clue
- Number of fingers held up in a peace symbol Crossword Clue
- Future daisy Crossword Clue
- French for “me” Crossword Clue
- Dry stout beer that originated in Ireland in 1759 Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.