We have the answer for Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams”. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Poet who wrote “I have spread my dreams under your feet / Tread softly because you tread on my dreams” crossword clue should be:
- YEATS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPREAD (adjective)
- fully extended in width
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent
- SPREAD (verb)
- strew or distribute over an area
- distribute or disperse widely
- SPREAD (noun)
- process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
- act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
- BECAUSE (conjunction)
- By or for the cause that; on this account that; for the reason that.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Ending with electro- NYT Crossword Clue
- Ends a vacation NYT Crossword Clue
- Thigh muscle, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Result of a normal distribution NYT Crossword Clue
- Lead-in to some unsolicited advice NYT Crossword Clue
- Perseverance, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- Families and waves might have them NYT Crossword Clue
- Like a Buffalo nickel NYT Crossword Clue
- Modern meeting aid for many NYT Crossword Clue
- Mined compound in the “Avatar” universe NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.