Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Poet who wrote “The cow is of the bovine ilk; / One end is moo, the other, milk” crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Poet who wrote “The cow is of the bovine ilk; / One end is moo, the other, milk” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Poet who wrote “The cow is of the bovine ilk; / One end is moo, the other, milk”. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Poet who wrote “The cow is of the bovine ilk; / One end is moo, the other, milk” crossword clue should be:
- NASH (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- BOVINE (adjective)
- of or relating to or belonging to the genus Bos (cattle).
- dull and slow-moving and stolid; like an ox.
- BOVINE (noun)
- any of various members of the genus Bos.
- NASH (noun)
- United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Obtain Crossword Clue
- Word before bull or after ball Crossword Clue
- Stately tree Crossword Clue
- Group Crossword Clue
- Gesture of greeting or gratitude Crossword Clue
- Expressed agitation, as a llama Crossword Clue
- Hopping mad Crossword Clue
- Pile of paper Crossword Clue
- *Red, yellow and green circles Crossword Clue
- Sound a wader makes Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.