We have the answer for Author Janowitz crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Author Janowitz Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Author Janowitz. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Author Janowitz crossword clue should be:
- TAMA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword November 23 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Takes care of taxes without help from the post office NYT Crossword Clue
- Assent in the House NYT Crossword Clue
- Comes to NYT Crossword Clue
- Singer/songwriter with the 2021 Oscar-winning song “Fight for You” NYT Crossword Clue
- Response to “Who’s in?” NYT Crossword Clue
- Say what you want? NYT Crossword Clue
- One of many for the goddess Durga NYT Crossword Clue
- Symptom of urban expansion NYT Crossword Clue
- TV series with a Time Lord, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Train travel Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.