We have the answer for Pointer for an Olympian? crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pointer for an Olympian? Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pointer for an Olympian?. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pointer for an Olympian? crossword clue should be:
- EPEE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword December 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OLYMPIAN (adjective)
- far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- of the region of Olympia in Greece or its inhabitants
- OLYMPIAN (noun)
- a classical Greek god after the overthrow of the Titans
- an athlete who participates in the Olympic games
- POINTER (noun)
- a strong slender smooth-haired dog of Spanish origin having a white coat with brown or black patches; scents out and points to game
- (computer science) indicator consisting of a movable spot of light (an icon) on a visual display; moving it allows the user to point to commands or screen positions
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Snippy NYT Crossword Clue
- Language of Lahore NYT Crossword Clue
- Ice cream flavor with a crunch NYT Crossword Clue
- Prominent manufacturer of A.T.M.s NYT Crossword Clue
- Uses X-ray vision on NYT Crossword Clue
- Film role played by a terrier named Terry NYT Crossword Clue
- Onboarding participants NYT Crossword Clue
- Word with small or deep NYT Crossword Clue
- Partly covered, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
- “The Haunting of Hill House,” e.g.? NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.