We have the answer for Poodle variety crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Poodle variety Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Poodle variety. This clue last appeared December 5, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Poodle variety crossword clue should be:
- TOY (3 letters)
- TEACUP (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POODLE (noun)
- an intelligent dog with a heavy curly solid-colored coat that is usually clipped; an old breed sometimes trained as sporting dogs or as performing dogs
- TEACUP (noun)
- as much as a teacup will hold
- a cup from which tea is drunk
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Cultural Crossword Clue
- And … Crossword Clue
- Ancient Scandinavian Crossword Clue
- Desperate Housewives actress Eva Crossword Clue
- African state from 1971-’97 Crossword Clue
- Regretted Crossword Clue
- Legume in a pod Crossword Clue
- If Beale Street Could Talk star Layne Crossword Clue
- Chuckles slangily Crossword Clue
- Knee injury spot for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.