We have the answer for Porch chairs crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Porch chairs Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Porch chairs. This clue last appeared December 29, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Porch chairs crossword clue should be:
- ROCKERS (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ROCKERS (noun)
- originally a British youth subculture that evolved out of the teddy boys in the 1960s; wore black leather jackets and jeans and boots; had greased hair and rode motorcycles and listened to rock’n’roll; were largely unskilled manual laborers
- PORCH (noun)
- a structure attached to the exterior of a building often forming a covered entrance
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Drench Crossword Clue
- Mideast peninsula Crossword Clue
- Broadcasting Crossword Clue
- “Ain’t — Sweet” (classic song) Crossword Clue
- Small barrels Crossword Clue
- TiVo precursor Crossword Clue
- Third-yr. class Crossword Clue
- Goya’s duchess Crossword Clue
- Muslim woman’s garment Crossword Clue
- “Cold As Ever” rapper Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.