We have the answer for Pottsylvania spy Natasha crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Pottsylvania spy Natasha Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- How curious Crossword Clue
- With 56-Down be connected Crossword Clue
- Fell upon Crossword Clue
- __ calculus Crossword Clue
- Treated a surfboard Crossword Clue
- Many a custom Gibson Crossword Clue
- Snack source Crossword Clue
- Most populous Crossword Clue
- Significant addition to a team Crossword Clue
- Improvised jazz part Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPY (noun)
- (military) a secret agent hired by a state to obtain information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors
- a secret watcher; someone who secretly watches other people
- SPY (verb)
- catch sight of
- watch, observe, or inquire secretly
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.