We have the answer for Supported in the garden crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Supported in the garden Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Aesop racer Crossword Clue
- Member of the Oregon Trail Generation Crossword Clue
- __ fide: in bad faith Crossword Clue
- Be somewhat shy Crossword Clue
- Books about everyday life? Crossword Clue
- Architectural projection Crossword Clue
- Untouched serve Crossword Clue
- Illinois-Indiana border river Crossword Clue
- Office VIP Crossword Clue
- Early Peruvian Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GARDEN (noun)
- a plot of ground where plants are cultivated
- a yard or lawn adjoining a house
- GARDEN (adjective)
- the usual or familiar type
- GARDEN (verb)
- work in the garden
- SUPPORTED (adjective)
- held up or having the weight borne especially from below
- sustained or maintained by aid (as distinct from physical support)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.