We have the answer for Pound of poetry crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pound of poetry Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pound of poetry. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pound of poetry crossword clue should be:
- EZRA (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword December 4 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POETRY (noun)
- literature in metrical form
- any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
- EZRA (noun)
- an Old Testament book telling of a rabbi’s efforts in the 5th century BC to reconstitute Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem after the Babylonian Captivity
- a Jewish priest and scribe sent by the Persian king to restore Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Drama and dance Crossword Clue
- ‘GWTW’ surname Crossword Clue
- Pince-__ glasses Crossword Clue
- Till section Crossword Clue
- Grooming appliance Crossword Clue
- Enter Crossword Clue
- Open, as 96 Across Crossword Clue
- 16 Down resort, for short Crossword Clue
- Monastic leader Crossword Clue
- About to bloom Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.