We have the answer for Powder in hazardous baby powder crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Powder in hazardous baby powder Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Prepare for publication Crossword Clue
- Electrical cord Crossword Clue
- Jigsaw fragment Crossword Clue
- Madam’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- ___-chic (fashion style) NYT Crossword Clue
- Zero people Crossword Clue
- Like big siblings Crossword Clue
- Hostel director Roth Crossword Clue
- Taboo behavior Crossword Clue
- Young drivers Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POWDER (noun)
- a mixture of potassium nitrate, charcoal, and sulfur in a 75:15:10 ratio which is used in gunnery, time fuses, and fireworks
- a solid substance in the form of tiny loose particles; a solid that has been pulverized
- POWDER (verb)
- make into a powder by breaking up or cause to become dust
- apply powder to
- TALC (noun)
- a fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate; used in a variety of products including talcum powder
- TALC (verb)
- apply talcum powder to (one’s body)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.