We have the answer for Practice figures for short crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Practice figures for short Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- __ toast Crossword Clue
- The Song by God scripture Crossword Clue
- See 11-Across Crossword Clue
- Tricky rink move Crossword Clue
- Chimney part Crossword Clue
- Swedish auto Crossword Clue
- Illinois River port Crossword Clue
- Utility bill meas. Crossword Clue
- Critics e.g. Crossword Clue
- Fell upon Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRACTICE (noun)
- translating an idea into action
- a customary way of operation or behavior
- PRACTICE (verb)
- avail oneself to
- learn by repetition
- SHORT (adjective)
- of insufficient quantity to meet a need
- marked by rude or peremptory shortness
- SHORT (verb)
- cheat someone by not returning him enough money
- create a short circuit in
- SHORT (adverb)
- at a disadvantage
- quickly and without warning
- SHORT (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed between second and third base
- accidental contact between two points in an electric circuit that have a potential difference
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.