We have the answer for Train pulled by a pair of locomotives crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones.
Train pulled by a pair of locomotives Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Prom queen toppers Crossword Clue
- Word on a gift tag Crossword Clue
- Grandstand division Crossword Clue
- Place to purchase oils Crossword Clue
- Lummox Crossword Clue
- Poetic partner of Wynken and Blynken Crossword Clue
- Left in the map room Crossword Clue
- Get emotional with up Crossword Clue
- Night when Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin Crossword Clue
- Snarky response to criticism Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOUBLEHEADER (noun)
- two games instead of one (especially in baseball when the same two teams play two games on the same day)
- TRAIN (verb)
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports
- create by training and teaching
- TRAIN (noun)
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.