We have the answer for Pretended son played badly crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Pretended son played badly crossword clue most recently seen in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword.
Pretended son played badly Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on November 20, 2023. You can also find answers to past The Guardian Cryptic Crosswords.
Today's The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers
- Be very busy, certain to hitch up something off the shoulder Crossword Clue
- How does the decimal system work? I have concentrated Crossword Clue
- Directed media to reform Crossword Clue
- Tall thin plank you cut down Crossword Clue
- More inquisitive about one getting extra rowdy Crossword Clue
- Arrangements one may be reduced to Crossword Clue
- Subversion headed off in issue of book Crossword Clue
- Muscle that might make chins pert? Yes and no Crossword Clue
- After tea say took charge of games as coach perhaps Crossword Clue
- Pine not turning up: it’s worth thousands of pounds Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRETENDED (adjective)
- adopted in order to deceive
- BADLY (adverb)
- in a disobedient or naughty way
- with great intensity (`bad’ is a nonstandard variant for `badly’)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Pretended son played badly crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.