We have the answer for Pretending to be shy (rhymes with “boy”) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pretending to be shy (rhymes with “boy”) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pretending to be shy (rhymes with “boy”). This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pretending to be shy (rhymes with “boy”) crossword clue should be:
- COY (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRETENDING (noun)
- the act of giving a false appearance
- COY (adjective)
- affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way
- modestly or warily rejecting approaches or overtures
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- Planet, to a poet Crossword Clue
- Disney film about a native American princess Crossword Clue
- “Break a ___!” (theatrical slang) Crossword Clue
- Sink, archaically Crossword Clue
- Electric swimmer Crossword Clue
- Residue from a cigar Crossword Clue
- ___ the knot (got married) Crossword Clue
- Wood cutter’s tool Crossword Clue
- “Monsters, ___.” (children’s animated movie) Crossword Clue
- “Missing soldier” letters Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.