We have the answer for Tell a fib crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tell a fib Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on May 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Papa’s better half? Crossword Clue
- Prefix with “fill” to mean an area for garbage disposal Crossword Clue
- High-speed internet letters Crossword Clue
- “___-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” Crossword Clue
- Hole-punching tool Crossword Clue
- Billboard displays, for short Crossword Clue
- Put a cap on Crossword Clue
- ___ hard fan (extremely loyal) Crossword Clue
- Floppy ___ (obsolete computer storage device) Crossword Clue
- Frees oneself of, say Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FIB (noun)
- a trivial lie
- FIB (verb)
- tell a relatively insignificant lie
- LIE (verb)
- assume a reclining position
- originate (in)
- LIE (noun)
- a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.