We have the answer for Pretty thick crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pretty thick Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pretty thick. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pretty thick crossword clue should be:
- DENSE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our LA Times Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THICK (adjective)
- hard to pass through because of dense growth
- spoken as if with a thick tongue
- THICK (adverb)
- in quick succession
- with a thick consistency
- THICK (noun)
- the location of something surrounded by other things
- PRETTY (adverb)
- to certain extent or degree
- PRETTY (adjective)
- pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing
- (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Typical Crossword Clue
- Run to You singer Bryan Crossword Clue
- Bullfighters Crossword Clue
- Soaks (up) Crossword Clue
- Vacuum attachment Crossword Clue
- Prepare for a show Crossword Clue
- Not in German Crossword Clue
- Webmaster’s code Crossword Clue
- Cab Crossword Clue
- Lure into wrongdoing Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.