We have the answer for Prickly plant crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prickly plant Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prickly plant. This clue last appeared December 13, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prickly plant crossword clue should be:
- CACTUS (6 letters)
- THISTLE (7 letters)
- BRIAR (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PRICKLY (adjective)
- having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- very irritable
- CACTUS (noun)
- any succulent plant of the family Cactaceae native chiefly to arid regions of the New World and usually having spines
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Slugger Pete Crossword Clue
- Little lie Crossword Clue
- Ruler divisions Crossword Clue
- Game caller Crossword Clue
- Quarterback play Crossword Clue
- U.S.-owned island Crossword Clue
- Deep gorge Crossword Clue
- Make do Crossword Clue
- Middle-earth resident Crossword Clue
- Copenhagen native Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.