We have the answer for Prison break fugitive e.g. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prison break fugitive e.g. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prison break fugitive e.g.. This clue last appeared March 22, 2022 in the LA Times Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prison break fugitive e.g. crossword clue should be:
- ESCAPER (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FUGITIVE (noun)
- someone who flees from an uncongenial situation
- someone who is sought by law officers; someone trying to elude justice
- FUGITIVE (adjective)
- lasting for a markedly brief time
- PRISON (noun)
- a correctional institution where persons are confined while on trial or for punishment
- a prisonlike situation; a place of seeming confinement
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Give in (to) Crossword Clue
- San __: San Francisco Bay city Crossword Clue
- S.Pellegrino rival Crossword Clue
- Baseball’s home __ Crossword Clue
- Pump or boot Crossword Clue
- Floral ring Crossword Clue
- Class-conscious gp.? Crossword Clue
- Impediment for Moses Crossword Clue
- Italian cheese Crossword Clue
- Names of four of them begin with New Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.