We have the answer for Prohibition or something not allowed crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Prohibition or something not allowed crossword clue answer below.
Prohibition or something not allowed Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Mini Crossword on June 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Mini Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Mini Crossword Answers
- Lightweight structure that helps birds fly Crossword Clue
- Proposal or expression of good wishes Crossword Clue
- Confectionery item on a stick Crossword Clue
- As one might say or put it Crossword Clue
- Choose or select Crossword Clue
- Highly important or crucial Crossword Clue
- Marks of disgrace or shame Crossword Clue
- Part of the body that hears Crossword Clue
- Written message or reminder Crossword Clue
- Misplaced or unable to be found Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROHIBITION (noun)
- the period from 1920 to 1933 when the sale of alcoholic beverages was prohibited in the United States by a constitutional amendment
- a decree that prohibits something
- SOMETHING (noun)
- An indeterminate or unknown event.
- A substance or material thing, unknown indeterminate or not specified.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.