In a lot of Roblox anime themed games, you will find that they don’t always have the best tutorials. Unfortunately, that is the case with Project Slayers. You might finding yourself wondering how exactly you can get around in the game, particularly how to run/sprint, dodge, and block. There are a lot of other controls in Project Slayers that you should be familiar with, and we’ll be going through them all in this guide.
The default keybinds for the game are listed below. You can change them for the most part, by going to the Settings in the game and editing which ones you don’t like. This can be done by hitting the “M” key and clicking on the Settings option.
- WASD – Movement Keys
- 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. – Backpack Items
- M1 – Combat (Left Click)
- M2 – Combat (Right Click)
- Z, X, C, V, B, N, L, K – Ability Keys
- E – Interact
- G – Grip / Execute
- Press and hold two fingers on the screen to bring up the Execute button on mobile.
- H – Carry
- Press and hold two fingers on the screen to bring up the Carry button on mobile.
- R – Revive
- F – Block
- ` – Backpack Key
- M – Menu
- Tap and hold on the screen to open the Menu on mobile.
- Q – Dash
- Backspace – Drop Money/Items
- CTRL – Wall Climb
- Double Tap on Mobile
- Left Shift – Sprint
- Left Alt – Shift Lock
- O – Zoom Out
- I – Zoom In
- LRLRL (Left and Right Clicks) – Air Combo
- RRLRL (Left and Right Clicks) – Special Combo
- LLRLR (Left and Right Clicks) – Special Combo
The M key is pretty important because it will open up various options for your character and the game. There’s Settings, Backpack, code redemption, Shop, and the Party menu.
Hitting CTRL near a wall will allow you to climb. Hit it again to stop climbing. You only have a limited amount of stamina, so be careful where you decide to climb!