We have the answer for Prolonged military assault crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Prolonged military assault Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Prolonged military assault. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Prolonged military assault crossword clue should be:
- SIEGE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PROLONGED (adjective)
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted
- drawn out or made longer spatially
- ASSAULT (noun)
- the crime of forcing a person to submit to sexual intercourse against his or her will
- a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
- ASSAULT (verb)
- attack in speech or writing
- attack someone physically or emotionally
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Kylo ___ (“The Last Jedi” villain) Crossword Clue
- Activist Brockovich and journalist Burnett Crossword Clue
- Turn in, as a court filing Crossword Clue
- “The Conners” actor who played Vietnam veteran Walter Sobchak in 34-Across (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Spanish for ‘uncle’ Crossword Clue
- Haribo gummy animal Crossword Clue
- Boy with super speed in “The Incredibles” Crossword Clue
- Norms (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- “Second ___, same as the first!” (line in a Herman’s Hermits hit song) Crossword Clue
- Copy machine insert (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.