Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Property claims crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Property claims Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Property claims. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Property claims crossword clue should be:
- LIENS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- LIENS (noun)
- a large dark-red oval organ on the left side of the body between the stomach and the diaphragm; produces cells involved in immune responses.
- the right to take another’s property if an obligation is not discharged.
- PROPERTY (noun)
- a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished.
- any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie.
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Packed away Crossword Clue
- Tennis match division Crossword Clue
- Composed Crossword Clue
- Welsh pooch Crossword Clue
- Blubber Crossword Clue
- Battled verbally Crossword Clue
- Needing a massage Crossword Clue
- British ref. work Crossword Clue
- Slightly open Crossword Clue
- Cove Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.