We have the answer for “Psycho” mother crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“Psycho” mother Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “Psycho” mother. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “Psycho” mother crossword clue should be:
- NORMA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PSYCHO (noun)
- a person afflicted with psychosis
- MOTHER (verb)
- make (offspring) by reproduction
- care for like a mother
- MOTHER (noun)
- a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Price of ignorance, so to speak NYT Crossword Clue
- Without holding back NYT Crossword Clue
- Rubbish NYT Crossword Clue
- Toronado or Cutlass, informally NYT Crossword Clue
- Not tell a soul NYT Crossword Clue
- Zone (out) NYT Crossword Clue
- Nosh on Crossword Clue
- Something to aim for on a golf course NYT Crossword Clue
- Friend of Buffy on “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” NYT Crossword Clue
- Like much baby food NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.