We have the answer for Pull up stakes crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pull up stakes Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pull up stakes. This clue last appeared December 11, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pull up stakes crossword clue should be:
- MOVE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STAKES (noun)
- the money risked on a gamble
- MOVE (verb)
- give an incentive for action
- be in a state of action
- MOVE (noun)
- the act of changing location from one place to another
- the act of changing your residence or place of business
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What’s often sent with an RSVP Crossword Clue
- Out of whack Crossword Clue
- Extreme enthusiasm Crossword Clue
- Cartography showing sunlight received Crossword Clue
- Fraser’s sitcom brother Crossword Clue
- Sales agents, for short Crossword Clue
- Mall tenant’s expense Crossword Clue
- Memory joggers, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Vail trail Crossword Clue
- Prince William alma mater Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.