We have the answer for Pulsating light, can affect epileptics. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Pulsating light, can affect epileptics. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Pulsating light, can affect epileptics.. This clue last appeared October 3, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Pulsating light, can affect epileptics. crossword clue should be:
- STROBING (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFECT (verb)
- have an effect upon
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- AFFECT (noun)
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- Marine crustacean found on ship bottoms. Crossword Clue
- Microsoft web browser released with Windows 10. Crossword Clue
- Draped in expensive silks with raised designs. Crossword Clue
- Sportsmen Cantona or Gordon. Crossword Clue
- Area where an animal naturally lives. Crossword Clue
- Form of natural gas for transportation. Crossword Clue
- Aid a criminal. Crossword Clue
- Industry of Microsoft and Apple. Crossword Clue
- A goal in golf. Crossword Clue
- Computer graphics processing unit. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.