We have the answer for Puts on an email chain: Abbr. crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Puts on an email chain: Abbr. crossword clue answer below.
Puts on an email chain: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vox Crossword Answers
- Ooze through slowly Crossword Clue
- Range covering much of Missouri Crossword Clue
- Compete for a prize Crossword Clue
- Open area of grassy or arable land Crossword Clue
- “The Bourne Identity” org. Crossword Clue
- Puppeteer Lewis Crossword Clue
- Piercing devices Crossword Clue
- Unforeseen development Crossword Clue
- Was a benchwarmer, say Crossword Clue
- Roar : lion :: bugle : ___ Crossword Clue
You can play the Vox crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAIN (noun)
- British biochemist (born in Germany) who isolated and purified penicillin, which had been discovered in 1928 by Sir Alexander Fleming (1906-1979)
- a necklace made by stringing objects together
- CHAIN (verb)
- connect or arrange into a chain by linking
- fasten or secure with chains
- EMAIL (verb)
- communicate electronically on the computer
- EMAIL (noun)
- (computer science) a system of world-wide electronic communication in which a computer user can compose a message at one terminal that can be regenerated at the recipient’s terminal when the recipient logs in
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Puts on an email chain: Abbr. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.