We have the answer for Rap’s Lil ___ X crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rap’s Lil ___ X Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rap’s Lil ___ X. This clue last appeared August 8, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rap’s Lil ___ X crossword clue should be:
- NAS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RAP (noun)
- the act of hitting vigorously
- a gentle blow
- RAP (verb)
- make light, repeated taps on a surface
- strike sharply
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Title bestowed on Mick Jagger in 2003 (although the queen refused to present the award herself) NYT Crossword Clue
- Not sinking NYT Crossword Clue
- Disobey James Bond when making a martini NYT Crossword Clue
- Shrill and blaring, as a trumpet NYT Crossword Clue
- Metrical foot in poetry NYT Crossword Clue
- One experiencing gaps in memory NYT Crossword Clue
- Combined, as money or resources NYT Crossword Clue
- Buffalo’s N.H.L. team NYT Crossword Clue
- Sheriff Andy Taylor’s boy on 1960s TV NYT Crossword Clue
- Toddler’s winter wear NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.