We have the answer for Ready to roll crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Ready to roll crossword clue answer below.
Ready to roll Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Raise, maybe NYT Crossword Clue
- Presale alert? NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname that sounds like its first two letters NYT Crossword Clue
- Toilet / Toilet NYT Crossword Clue
- Was deeply appreciated NYT Crossword Clue
- Medieval Spanish conqueror NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ Christmas!” Crossword Clue
- Hem’s partner Crossword Clue
- Chevy Bolts and Nissan Leafs, for short NYT Crossword Clue
- Online market since 2005 NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- INGEAR (6 letters)
- ALLSET (6 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- READY (adjective)
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- completely prepared or in condition for immediate action or use or progress
- READY (verb)
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- prepare for eating by applying heat
- READY (noun)
- poised for action
- ROLL (noun)
- a list of names
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
- ROLL (verb)
- move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.