We have the answer for Red muppet with a show about his world. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Red muppet with a show about his world. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Red muppet with a show about his world.. This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the CodyCross Small Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Red muppet with a show about his world. crossword clue should be:
- ELMO (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WORLD (noun)
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest
- people in general considered as a whole
- WORLD (adjective)
- involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move
Today's CodyCross Small Crossword Answers
- Impressionist painter of waterlilies. Crossword Clue
- Vote someone into a position of power. Crossword Clue
- Highest peaks of something; WB cartoon companies. Crossword Clue
- Permit, let. Crossword Clue
- Has possession of an item. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.