We have the answer for Relating to the skin 7 Little Words if this one has you stumped! 7 Little Words is a daily puzzle game that along with a standard puzzle also has bonus puzzles. It is a fun game to play that doesn’t take up too much of your time. There are seven clues provided, where the clue describes a word, and then there are 20 different partial words (two to three letters) that can be joined together to create the answers.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling on a 7 Little Words clue! The more you play, the more experience you’ll get playing the game and get better at figuring out clues without any assistance.
Relating to the skin 7 Little Words Answer
If you’ve been trying to put together words and are coming up empty for the 7 Little Words Relating to the skin in today’s puzzle, here is the answer!
- DERMAL (6 letters)
Occasionally, some clues may be used more than once, so check for the letter length if there are multiple answers above as that’s usually how they’re distinguished or else by what letters are available in today’s puzzle.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DERMAL (adjective)
- relating to or existing on or affecting the skin
- of or relating to or located in the dermis
- SKIN (noun)
- a member of any of several British or American groups consisting predominantly of young people who shave their heads; some engage in white supremacist and anti-immigrant activities and this leads to the perception that all skinheads are racist and violent
- the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- SKIN (verb)
- climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- remove the bark of a tree
Today's 7 Little Words Answers
- Port city of southern France
- Nervous system signal
- Degree of pertinency
- Homes for Hondas, say
- Silvery food fish
- Country singer Loretta
- Lizards that like to fit in
- Beginning to tire
- Looks up to
- Working on shoes
We hope this helped you to finish today’s 7 Little Words puzzle. You can find all of the answers for each day’s set of clues in the 7 Little Words section of our website.