We have the answer for Relative of -babble crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the Relative of -babble crossword clue answer below.
Relative of -babble Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Vermonter’s neighbor Crossword Clue
- Piece of political satire, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Dosa relative Crossword Clue
- Grounded Crossword Clue
- ___ Maya (Mexican rail project in the Yucatán Peninsula) Crossword Clue
- Legendary boxing family Crossword Clue
- Stalling sounds Crossword Clue
- Et ___ Crossword Clue
- Worked out Crossword Clue
- Letters after some professionals’ names Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BABBLE (verb)
- to talk foolishly
- flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- BABBLE (noun)
- gibberish resembling the sounds of a baby
- RELATIVE (noun)
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- a person related by blood or marriage
- RELATIVE (adjective)
- properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to’
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Relative of -babble crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.