We have the answer for Number retired by the Seattle Storm in honor of Sue Bird crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the Number retired by the Seattle Storm in honor of Sue Bird crossword clue answer below.
Number retired by the Seattle Storm in honor of Sue Bird Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- Galas, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Baby step? Crossword Clue
- “___ de Replay” (triple-platinum début single from Rihanna) Crossword Clue
- It has milky and smoky varieties Crossword Clue
- Confirmation, say Crossword Clue
- Further down Crossword Clue
- Jessie who won a Tony for playing Carole King in “Beautiful” Crossword Clue
- Some are described as chestnut Crossword Clue
- Legendary boxing family Crossword Clue
- Forty beats per minute, maybe Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEATTLE (noun)
- a major port of entry and the largest city in Washington; located in west central Washington on the protected waters of Puget Sound with the snow-capped peaks of the Cascade Range and Mount Rainier visible to the south and east; an aerospace and computer center; site of the University of Washington
- RETIRED (adjective)
- no longer active in your work or profession
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Number retired by the Seattle Storm in honor of Sue Bird crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.