We have the answer for Relative of the bassoon crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Relative of the bassoon Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Part of a piano or a motorcycle Crossword Clue
- Butterfly bush, for example Crossword Clue
- Trophies and plaques Crossword Clue
- Hats for painters and Panthers Crossword Clue
- Black wood Crossword Clue
- ‘Daaaang!’ Crossword Clue
- Let fall Crossword Clue
- Civil asset ___ (process by which the police can seize your stuff and sell it) Crossword Clue
- Audibly Crossword Clue
- “Nice!” Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BASSOON (noun)
- a double-reed instrument; the tenor of the oboe family
- RELATIVE (noun)
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to another (as related by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- a person related by blood or marriage
- RELATIVE (adjective)
- properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics; usually followed by `to’
- estimated by comparison; not absolute or complete
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.