We have the answer for Release from custody crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Release from custody Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Release from custody. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the Puzzle Page Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Release from custody crossword clue should be:
- BAIL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CUSTODY (noun)
- a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- (with `in’) guardianship over; in divorce cases it is the right to house and care for and discipline a child
- RELEASE (verb)
- part with a possession or right
- let (something) fall or spill from a container
- RELEASE (noun)
- (music) the act or manner of terminating a musical phrase or tone
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
Today's Puzzle Page Crossword Answers
- Walking aid Crossword Clue
- Husband-to-be Crossword Clue
- Specific piece of information Crossword Clue
- Accumulated over time Crossword Clue
- Oafs (inf) Crossword Clue
- Gruff sound from dog Crossword Clue
- Walked briskly Crossword Clue
- Animal fodder Crossword Clue
- Holdings, assets Crossword Clue
- Toxin Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.