We have the answer for Result of a hit to the eye crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Result of a hit to the eye Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Result of a hit to the eye. This clue last appeared December 4, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Result of a hit to the eye crossword clue should be:
- SHINER (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHINER (noun)
- a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye
- important food fish of the northern Atlantic and Mediterranean; its body is greenish-blue with dark bars and small if any scales
- RESULT (noun)
- a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem
- RESULT (verb)
- produce as a result or residue
- issue or terminate (in a specified way, state, etc.); end
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- NASDAQ kin Crossword Clue
- Plies a broom Crossword Clue
- Very big tub Crossword Clue
- Tense, with “up” Crossword Clue
- Wearing, as clothes Crossword Clue
- “Invisible” singer Simpson Crossword Clue
- In flames Crossword Clue
- Brand of cough drops Crossword Clue
- Part of DOS: Abbr Crossword Clue
- Tranquilizer shooter Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.