We have the answer for Retain crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Retain Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Retain. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Retain crossword clue should be:
- KEEP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RETAIN (verb)
- secure and keep for possible future use or application
- allow to remain in a place or position or maintain a property or feature
- KEEP (noun)
- the main tower within the walls of a medieval castle or fortress
- the financial means whereby one lives
- KEEP (verb)
- maintain by writing regular records
- conform one’s action or practice to
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Square dance instrument Crossword Clue
- Gofer’s job Crossword Clue
- Heart’s place Crossword Clue
- Was sloppy Crossword Clue
- Engaged in parliamentary procedure Crossword Clue
- Sneaker problem Crossword Clue
- “À votre —” Crossword Clue
- Sprinkle with oil Crossword Clue
- Prologues Crossword Clue
- Cavalry base Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.