We have the answer for Reuben need crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Reuben need Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Reuben need. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Reuben need crossword clue should be:
- SWISS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REUBEN (noun)
- a hot sandwich with corned beef and Swiss cheese and sauerkraut on rye bread
- (Old Testment) a son of Jacob and forefather of one of the tribes of Israel
- SWISS (noun)
- the natives or inhabitants of Switzerland
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Tap type Crossword Clue
- Result of a tot’s trip, maybe Crossword Clue
- Coffee-making option Crossword Clue
- Buyer’s market descriptor Crossword Clue
- History chapters Crossword Clue
- Bull sessions? Crossword Clue
- ___ before (by) Crossword Clue
- Radio City style Crossword Clue
- Fictional sleuth Archer Crossword Clue
- Alluring skirt feature Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.