We have the answer for 1957 **** by Langston Hughes and David Martin crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
1957 **** by Langston Hughes and David Martin Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 1957 **** by Langston Hughes and David Martin. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 1957 **** by Langston Hughes and David Martin crossword clue should be:
- SIMPLYHEAVENLY (14 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUGHES (noun)
- United States jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1862-1948)
- English poet (born in 1930)
- MARTIN (noun)
- United States actor and comedian (born in 1945)
- United States actress (1913-1990)
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Cuban Pete’s forte Crossword Clue
- Reuben need Crossword Clue
- Brochette Crossword Clue
- Denial from Dostoyevsky Crossword Clue
- Main character of Pixar’s “The Good Dinosaur” Crossword Clue
- Depiction Crossword Clue
- 1989 **** by Phil Alden Robinson Crossword Clue
- Buyer’s market descriptor Crossword Clue
- Desk setting Crossword Clue
- Getaway spot Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.