We have the answer for Revealer of the Wizard of Oz crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Revealer of the Wizard of Oz Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on March 26, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Downside NYT Crossword Clue
- Infection fighter NYT Crossword Clue
- Shiny fabric Crossword Clue
- Cartoon character who said “Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them” NYT Crossword Clue
- Usher NYT Crossword Clue
- Gen Zer who might be into faux freckles and anime NYT Crossword Clue
- German “you” NYT Crossword Clue
- Can Crossword Clue
- “No chickening out!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Faith founded in Persia NYT Crossword Clue
You can play the NYT Crossword online or by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WIZARD (adjective)
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- WIZARD (noun)
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- one who practices magic or sorcery
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.