We have the answer for Revenuer’s target crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Revenuer’s target Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Revenuer’s target. This clue last appeared November 8, 2022 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Revenuer’s target crossword clue should be:
- RUMRUNNER (9 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RUMRUNNER (noun)
- someone who illegally smuggles liquor across a border
- REVENUER (noun)
- a government agent responsible for collecting revenue (especially one responsible for stopping bootlegging)
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- Caterer’s dispenser Crossword Clue
- Sipping aids Crossword Clue
- Was bold Crossword Clue
- “Common Sense” writer Crossword Clue
- Dr.’s grp Crossword Clue
- Namely Crossword Clue
- Ruby of films Crossword Clue
- Boutique buy Crossword Clue
- Giants of myth Crossword Clue
- “Sophie’s Choice” star Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.