We have the answer for Rhinos wallow in it crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Rhinos wallow in it Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Rhinos wallow in it. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Rhinos wallow in it crossword clue should be:
- MUD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WALLOW (verb)
- rise up as if in waves
- be ecstatic with joy
- WALLOW (noun)
- an indolent or clumsy rolling about
- a puddle where animals go to wallow
- MUD (verb)
- soil with mud, muck, or mire
- plaster with mud
- MUD (noun)
- water soaked soil; soft wet earth
- slanderous remarks or charges
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Searched thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Another name for the Nehiyaw Crossword Clue
- Snow beast Crossword Clue
- Section for a grocery stocker Crossword Clue
- Degrees for curators Crossword Clue
- Minor hiccup Crossword Clue
- Recedes to the sea Crossword Clue
- Old Roman garment Crossword Clue
- Dot dot dots Crossword Clue
- French port city known for its wines Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.