We have the answer for Edible seaweed type crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Edible seaweed type Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Edible seaweed type. This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Edible seaweed type crossword clue should be:
- NORI (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword September 25 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SEAWEED (noun)
- plant growing in the sea, especially marine algae
- EDIBLE (noun)
- any substance that can be used as food
- EDIBLE (adjective)
- suitable for use as food
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Sports ___ Crossword Clue
- Contented kitty’s sound Crossword Clue
- Searched thoroughly Crossword Clue
- Button that silences Crossword Clue
- Super ___ (Sega Genesis rival) Crossword Clue
- Little League refs Crossword Clue
- Metric by which Captain America would be classified as obese Crossword Clue
- Place to get a bob Crossword Clue
- Skirt size Crossword Clue
- Look up to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.